IoT Ready City is a solution designed to make the processes of local bodies more efficient and effective while improving the quality of services offered to citizens with the benefit of increasing consent through better citizen experience and, accordingly, citizen engagement.
IoT Ready City allows to gradually introduce in public bodies the most advanced technology for the Digital Transformation, also in terms of cost.
IoT technologies are the key to collect information in a centralized system so that it is stored and processed and then distributed, by mobile and fixed devices, where the company needs it. The processing is based on the latest technologies, including Big Data and Machine Learning.
The information regarding the fixed and mobile assets of the body are represented in a clear, readable and structured way in order to optimize the decision-making processes and it can be accessed by the members of the company that will need it regardless of when and where it will be necessary.
Through integrated, constant and real-time monitoring it is possible to obtain benefits in terms of energy saving, management of mobile means, management of all those involved (vvuu, ecology), traffic control, …
The solution can be tailored on the customer needs by developing dedicated Apps and allows to bring innovation in processes also according to the emergence of new needs.
- Integration system and administration Dashboard of all citizen subsystems and installations
- Collection, analysis and real-time visualization of data coming from different subsystems
- Management and monitoring of lighting of outdoors
- Management, monitoring and control on geo-referenced map of the fixed and mobile assets of the station
- Monitoring and control of traffic through access control and video-surveillance systems
- Monitoring and control of vehicles and staff (vvuu, environment, green areas and gardens, …)
- Design, Provision and Commissioning of Wi-Fi infrastructures
- Preliminary Vulnerability Assessment
- Collection and disclosure of data generated by different subsystems through a network infrastructure (MSN) which connects all the locations concerned with the control center
- Monitoring and control of the availability and performance of the IT network infrastructure