The Multi Service Network is a redundant Gigabit Ethernet network designed by Gematica to provide a well-structured telecommunication infrastructure to serve locations. Thanks to its modularity, the MSN can be adapted to different applications, Railway and Enterprise, covering all the strategic assets such as buildings, offices, depots and any other domain connected to the reference domain.
The multiservice networks by Gematica offer the transport and forwarding of digital packages and the realization of subsystems, such as:
- Digital Signage
- Sensors network
- Sound diffusion
- Public Wi-Fi for passengers
- Anti-intrusion systems
The transmission service ensures the carriage of information, providing high quality of service from/to any relevant point of the infrastructure. The system allows high scalability in terms of number and type of services.
- Secure transmission of data between the assets and the control center
- Provision of a backbone for the network
- Centralization of subsystem management
- Scalability thanks to the possibility of connecting new network segments with zero or minimum impacts on the infrastructural part.